[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
FatboyHK 發表於 2010-8-28 01:04:46 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

遊客登錄

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?新玩家註冊

x
I used RIDE super soft rear tires. I have some strange experience with them

Some days ago I played from 9am to 1pm at Jordan Valley. During the morning the rear end is very stable, but I thought starting from 11pm the rear end slowly become more and more unstable.... I didn't change any setting.... I believe the tires may be die already.

Then today I played from 4pm to 8pm at Jordan Valley, and I tried a new set of super soft rear tires. The rear end is very unstable, oversteer badly during deceleration... I had to change my car's setting, I reduced the camper angle from 2 to 1.5 and finally 1....the car was a bit better but still quite difficult to control.

Then I had some motor issue so I spent some time to fix it. After I fixed it it was already 7:30pm. But the strange thing happen! The car is super stable. I can go as fast as I dare and I can cut many 4WD cars, haha.

But then, I wonder, why this would happen? I am a new hand, so may be it is a stupid question.... may be the tire overheat and no longer bite?
2#
Administrator 發表於 2010-8-28 03:20:24 | 只看該作者
track temperature in relation of time..... think about that
3#
ryancmlam 發表於 2010-8-28 08:33:40 | 只看該作者
1. Track temperature was high in the day time. the tires were overheated. The tire grapping force increases as temperature drops. You should buy the high temperature tire for playing in the daytime in hot summer.

2. " camper angle from 2 to 1.5". Forget the typo, which F1 chassis you play? I don't know that the camber of which F1 could be adjusted.
4#
 樓主| FatboyHK 發表於 2010-8-28 11:54:16 | 只看該作者
Oh thanks chings... I don't know higher temperature will make the tires less bite, I thought higher temperature will make it MORE bite! Really sorry, I am a big new hand... I only played mini-z before and track temperature is almost never a factor,  as we play indoor. Now I understand why there are so many tire choice for 1/10 car.

So I think I need to try RIDE soft of even medium tires during daytime run. Any chings have experience?

And I am using F104 pro. It does have camber adjustment,  standard part allows 2 settings and option part allows 4 settings
5#
ryancmlam 發表於 2010-8-28 12:31:31 | 只看該作者
本帖最後由 ryancmlam 於 2010-8-28 12:33 編輯

Oh, yes, the you mean the front camber of F104 pro. I really forget the front camber could be adjusted.

Anyway, I played F104 pro too. Sometimes in Jordan Valley. The body of my F104 is camel yellow (thanks for the excellent picture from brother hei_choro.)
6#
 樓主| FatboyHK 發表於 2010-8-29 23:22:59 | 只看該作者
I don't have chance to go to buy some new tire, but I do have a set of tamiya sponge tire. This morning I went to Jordan valley again, and just like last time at around 10am my RIDE super soft tire stop biting the track. Then I tried the sponge tire on the rear and kept the RIDE medium front tire. I found it to be very very good, just like using RIDE super soft tire at night.

Then my question is, does sponge tire have temperature limitations also? And does it have different hardness just like rudder tire?
7#
billgate803 發表於 2010-8-29 23:39:50 | 只看該作者
8#
christofer 發表於 2010-9-8 09:59:17 | 只看該作者
keep burning money on tires and you will find which combination is the best.. and better of all, try keeping records of your settings on setup sheet.  it certainly helps in getting back the memory..
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新玩家註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|小黑屋|RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 13:16 , Processed in 0.033977 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On.