RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房 - 香港RC遙控車討論區

標題: Congrats to our new moderator of Off Road ...... [打印本頁]

作者: gibson    時間: 2007-6-7 12:28
標題: Congrats to our new moderator of Off Road ......
Congrats mikewu...........keep up the good job..........  for sure you will bring us more latest information not only in off road but in all areas...........  Congrats.......  
作者: beat    時間: 2007-6-7 12:32
標題: 回復 #1 gibson 的帖子
congrats mike i am in second
作者: monkichi0210    時間: 2007-6-7 12:40
hahaha brother mikewu,
u r the right man baby!!!!!!
a crazy offroad lover become the moderator  of offroad section................great!!!!
brother  mikewu.....i think u should better sell yr smart for two.........and have a land crusier or something bigger to take all yr offroad toys all the time........24hrs ready for offroading la!!!!!!
congrats!!!!!!!
作者: gibson    時間: 2007-6-7 12:45
原帖由 monkichi0210 於 2007-6-7 12:40 發表
hahaha brother mikewu,
u r the right man baby!!!!!!
a crazy offroad lover become the moderator  of offroad section................great!!!!
brother  mikewu.....i think u should better sell yr  ...

One more reason for mikewu is to show your title to your tiger in order to get her approval to change or to add one more 1:1
作者: 007    時間: 2007-6-7 15:20
Mike congrats. Just don't delete my posts please. He He He.
作者: vr2uhu    時間: 2007-6-7 15:45
嘩.....請食飯啦 大mikemike 哥
作者: gibson    時間: 2007-6-7 17:49
原帖由 vr2uhu 於 2007-6-7 15:45 發表
嘩.....請食飯啦 大mikemike 哥

I know a italian restaurant in Royal Garden Hotel, Sabatini...food and ambiance are perfect....
作者: ryancmlam    時間: 2007-6-7 19:26
Congratulation and celerbration..
作者: 007    時間: 2007-6-7 21:23
If we go to Sabatini, we should drink this. Right Mike?

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

作者: gibson    時間: 2007-6-7 23:24
原帖由 007 於 2007-6-7 21:23 發表
If we go to Sabatini, we should drink this. Right Mike?

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

OOOOOOOOh........what a nice vintage.......
作者: mikewu    時間: 2007-6-8 10:16
Thank you very much friends.....  To be honest, I don't know everything about offroad but I'll try my best to find out some answers for all members... And yes, I am looking to get a Hilux to replace one of my vehicles for my offroad toys..........  But the waiting list (for me due to $$$) is about one year....    When everyone can get theirs right away.....  
How about dinner in Mistro in TST guys?!  
作者: gibson    時間: 2007-6-8 11:30
原帖由 mikewu 於 2007-6-8 10:16 發表
Thank you very much friends.....  To be honest, I don't know everything about offroad but I'll try my best to find out some answers for all members... And yes, I am looking to get a Hilux to repl ...

Mistro, in the dungeon of Grand stanford..... good choice....... if james bring his mouton, I will bring my Lafitte 1990........la.....
作者: PRiNCe    時間: 2007-6-8 19:59
waa...i take a RC sabbatical and they make Mike moderator how are you? haven't spoken on here for ages, i will sell my CRT this summer so when i come back i will purchase a new off road toy. A 'basher' this time, i'm thinking savage or revo.

Regards all
作者: mikewu    時間: 2007-6-9 10:48
原帖由 PRiNCe 於 2007-6-8 19:59 發表
waa...i take a RC sabbatical and they make Mike moderator how are you? haven't spoken on here for ages, i will sell my CRT this summer so when i come back i will purchase a new off road  ...

You might want to consider the Losi 8T.....  Those "animals" are bashing them like crazy....  my CRT is in bits and pieces now...  too lazy to rebuild it after I took it apart for cleaning....  
Let us know when you are back....!
作者: PRiNCe    時間: 2007-6-9 22:56
Losi 8T is too 'race-biased' la...it will break easily when i crash i need something tough maybe a Losi LST, but parts are hard to find here so I'm thinking about a Revo 2.5r/3.3 or a Savage X 4.6 . But i have learnt so much using this CRT, before i knew nothing about maintainence, engines, step-ups and tuning but this CRT has taught me well, i've been taken it out again these few weeks (its been raining crazy during February - May) and i still love nitro!!

歡迎光臨 RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房 - 香港RC遙控車討論區 (https://jk.rc-evo.com/xbbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2