RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房 - 香港RC遙控車討論區

標題: Id my shocks, Please. [打印本頁]

作者: tomolupus    時間: 2008-5-13 15:48
標題: Id my shocks, Please.
I have these shocks that I don´t know the maker of.
The short is 66 mm and the long 120 mm.
Could somebody please help me.

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Thank you
作者: python    時間: 2008-5-15 09:15
I used to have a set of these, found from a 1/8 gas powered buggy. the brand of the buggy has been forgotten, only remembered the chassis looked like a ladder. something different from yours is the color of mine are silver, and all of them are in same length.
作者: eason    時間: 2008-5-15 15:10
wow, so vintage !!

I think they are something like Yankee, Cobra or SG, just wonder whether these companies are still in their business now
作者: tomolupus    時間: 2008-5-16 03:32
Thank you very much for your input.
I have searched for the cars you suggested but have failed to find matching shockabsorber.
I´ve gotten other suggestions from other forums that it perhaps is Thunder Tiger shocks but I have almost ruled that out.

These Mystery shocks are of very good quality, so maybe they are aftermarket parts ??

原帖由 python 於 2008-5-15 09:15 發表
I used to have a set of these, found from a 1/8 gas powered buggy. the brand of the buggy has been forgotten, only remembered the chassis looked like a ladder. something different from yours is the co ...

Thank you python, can you tell me som more about your "ladder" car so we perhaps can remember your cars name.
I know almost all vintage offroad car upp to 1985.

Thank you
Kenneth from Sweden

歡迎光臨 RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房 - 香港RC遙控車討論區 (https://jk.rc-evo.com/xbbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2