1#
tamiyatreasure 發表於 2008-8-16 20:15:36 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

遊客登錄

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?新玩家註冊

x

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

More in TamiyaClub

I bid this vintage from Y Auction JP.

Although some rusties but in general she's in good condition, even the ladder chain underguard (lexan) is intact.
I had one of these in my early 20's and that was 20 years ago, it was very difficult to handle the 10 size engin back in those day.... wrong fuel, wrong glow plug or even wrong weather would spoil the day you supposed to enjoy the 'RC' truck.

I almost hated the truck after so many try and it still wouldn't start and run. It was left in a dark corner for years and then discarded in one house move....somwhow I missed it so much when I got back to collect those items I used to own.

That was almost 3 years watching over auction sites that I found this in Japan, won with acceptable price, and plan to rebuilt it into running condition. However one thing bothered, the zip starter, the bid did not comoe with the yellow zipper and you just cant do it without....you can't chage to a pullstarter replacement because of the engine mount, neither, you can not start the engine with the fly wheel because it just dont have one.
Then I remembered 20 years ago I bought a spare zip starter pack of 4, I did not throw it away but they are in some place I almost left behind in my memory. After a serach of my old house I did find it along with other goodies, even a entire Hotshot!

This time I will make sure I have a nice setup to start it up again.
For your info an NIB of this truck sold 300,000 yen on June 8, 2008, however, the value dropped significanly to 100,000 yen on Jul 25....see the record here http://blog.roodo.com/tamiyaclub/archives/6319205.html

[ 本帖最後由 tamiyatreasure 於 2008-8-16 20:21 編輯 ]
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新玩家註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|小黑屋|RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 22:06 , Processed in 0.063759 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.