setting the remote for Walkera 36

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
pcb6827 發表於 2006-5-25 12:01:34 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式

遊客登錄

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?新玩家註冊

x
Anybody know how to set the 10 switches at the back of the remote . I got them all mixed up . What is ccpm . and the meaning of each of the switch .

Thanks
2#
SnackEater 發表於 2006-5-25 22:56:48 | 只看該作者
Here are the information I collected from other forum long time ago. I cannot verify it now because I have given the TX to others.

#1 Elevator
#2 Aileron
#3 Throttle
#4 Rudder
#5 Heli/Acro ON
#6 Tail C
#7 CCPM/Norm
#8 Lock/Unlock X
#9 PIT
#10 Gear

DIP switches #1, #2, #3, #4, #9, #10 are for reversing commands.

Pitch Adjustment Dial (left knob PLT):
As throttle input increases in the Normal Flight mode, the Cyclic Collective Pitch Mixing (CCPM) system automatically adds pitch to the blades to help lift the heli off the ground. The amount of pitch and how fast it is added can affect the flight characteristics your model. You
can adjust the amount of added pitch using the Pitch Adjustment Dial. A lower pitch setting makes the model’s flight characteristics more docile. A higher pitch setting will give the heli a more aggressive flight characteristic. Beginning pilots should learn with a medium to docile
pitch setting.

Throttle Adjustment Dial (right knob PIT):
The Throttle Adjustment Dial works in much the same way as the Pitch Adjustment Dial but it controls the head speed (RPM of the blades) instead of pitch input. A higher head speed will make the cyclic controls more responsive to stick inputs but it will shorten the flight time. A slower head speed will make the helicopter more docile.

NOTE: If you increase the amount of pitch, you must also increase the amount of throttle to keep the heli from “bogging” and feeling sluggish.
3#
 樓主| pcb6827 發表於 2006-5-26 11:11:03 | 只看該作者

setting the remote for Walkera 36

Thanks big brother.
I want to know . This 10 switches should be set  to the left/right side when looking at the back of the remote.

Thanks again
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 新玩家註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|小黑屋|RC EVOLUTION - 遙控工房

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 21:33 , Processed in 0.038436 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.